Thursday 21 May 2015

Brief 14: Eve McBennett Branding

Final Images























Evaluation 

I really think that i have produced some strong work for this brief, I didn't have a long time to produce everything but it is all of a good standard and my client is happy with the outcome. This project gave me the chance to do something completely different to what i had normally done, I wouldn't normally have branded a fashion student but i did enjoy it and it gave me a chance to look into that area of design. One thing that went really we was the logo i produced. I felt it represented Eves clothing and her designs really well and also I got praise from her tutor who is astute designer himself producing illustrations and work for TopShop and Louis Vuitton. He really liked the logo I had produced for Eve and although i still wanted to develop it a bit more he told Eve to use it. This i guess made my job a lot easier. I really like how the branding works through all the different things i produced keeping it consistent and professional from the businesses cards to the bags to the clothes tags. 



Final Boards





No comments:

Post a Comment