Sunday 10 May 2015

Brief 2: OUGD603 Brief - Package a new range of organic Jams Final Boards plus evaluation

Final Boards


Evaluation


I felt this brief went really well, although it went thought the whole year because I left it for a while because of other briefs that interrupted it, I still managed to come back to it and complete to a standard that I was happy with. Something that worked really well was the illustrations I used, these provide exactly what the brief asked for, something that was fun and playful, they are different to what is out there already and will stand off the shelf because of these illustrations. As a set they work really well together and so on a shelf again they will be more prominent than other jams. One thing I was really happy with was the concept of having a sleeve that rips off to reveal a recipe underneath, again no other jams have this kind of interaction, doing this it also mean the bottle can be recycled a lot easier and with less effort than other standard bottles, it also means no glue is left on the bottle so people will feel more inclined to keep the small bottle and use it for something else. This then keeps in line with my manifesto of being sustainable and creating things that have just that little bit of an extra life. I think there isn’t that much that could be improved on this brief, maybe just small things like It could be extended by having a small recipe book to go with it to place the sleeves in so people could gather a collection of the seasonal jams.

No comments:

Post a Comment